An effective, versatile, team leader and strategist with over 15 years of management experience. A hands-on creative director with extensive project management, and technical experience.
• Financial Services: ADP, Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch
• Pharmaceutical: Pfizer, Merck, Boehringer Ingelheim, Auxilium
• Publishing: Scholastic Simon & Schuster
• Technology: Honeywell, AOL/Time Warner, ITT Industries
• Advertising: Kaplan Thaler Group, Saatchi & Saatchi
• Creative team management
• Hands-on UX, UI, IA design and art direction
• Project management
• Print, packaging and point-of-purchase
• Digital and interactive
• Events, social media
• Integrated brand campaigns
• Brand management & Branding guides
• Extensive hands-on software skills
• Adobe ACE Certified in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
• Expert in PowerPoint and MS-Word
• Experienced in Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash
• XHTML and CSS
• Streamlining a variety of workflow systems
• Troubleshooting documents and workstation issues
Creative Direction, Design Direction, Studio Management, Brand Management, Project Management, Creative Services, Strategic Planning, Concept Development, Content Management, Vendor Management, Design Management, Desktop Publishing, Website Development, App Development, Budgeting, Packaging, Event Management, Financial, Pharmaceutical, Entertainment, Publishing, Non-Profit, Client Relationships, Presentations, HTML, CSS, Adobe CS, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver
"It was a great pleasure working with Michael during my tenure at RR Donnelley. As senior project manager, he consistently delivered, raising the bar for his peers. Michael takes a proactive approach to each new challenge, and often brought his depth of experience to the table to support positive change within the organization. He is the consummate professional, a talented art director and supremely client focused. I would highly recommend Michael for any position he seeks and would welcome the opportunity to work with him in the future."
Russell S. Suggs, Director of Onsite Operations for Morgan Stanley, RR Donnelley
"Michael is my "go-to" guy! Whether it's for concept development or high-level design production, Michael is not only bright, talented, and dependable, but with his wit and positive attitude—an absolute pleasure to work with."
Andy Jacobson, Principal, Holstein Hereford Guernsey and Shapiro
"Michael is extremely professional and easy to work with. He knows exactly what needs to be done and chips in to do extra without ever being asked. In fact he often taught me what needed to be done for any particular project. He could be his own department if necessary! I highly recommend him."
Janet Geist Moore, Senior Project Manager - RR Donnelley, Morgan Stanley